[headline style=”big” subtitle=”Our language experts” hedaline_alignment=”headline-align-left” hedaline_subtitle_size=”subtitle-size-small” hedaline_subtitle_position=”bellow” use_underline=”no” customcolor=”#000000″ customcolor_sub=”#000000″]English Editing[/headline][space size=”20″]
The editing process
Only two people will ever see your manuscript: a managing editor and a language editor. Both have signed confidentiality agreements and all documentation will be deleted after 6 months.
The managing editor reviews your manuscript and assigns a subject relevant language editor, who edits the manuscript. The managing editor reviews your manuscript before it is returned to you.
Within seven business days, you will receive an e-mail that your manuscript is ready. Log-in at any time to check the status.
What we do
- Correct spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors
- Check for problems in parallelisms, tense and conjugations
- Eliminate improper language and poor word choice
- Conform to your choice of British or American English
- All changes are tracked for your approval
What we don’t do
- Journal recommendation or format manuscripts according to a specific Journal guidelines
- Shorten documents as per Journal
- Edit the scientific or medical content
- Verify, edit or format references
- Write, re-write or paraphrase any part of the manuscript
Please note that this service is not mandatory for publication in a Zibeline International Journals. Using this service does not guarantee selection for peer review or acceptance. Neither are you obliged to submit your edited manuscript to a Zibeline International Journals.